Welcome to Caspian European Club
The Caspian European Club is the largest and dynamically developing regional organization that brings together over 5000 member companies and organizations from 50 countries around the world operating (or having intentions to work) in the Caspian, Black Sea and Baltic regions.
The Caspian European Club (Caspian Business Club) was established in June 2002 through active involvement of Caspian Energy International Media Group and under support of the largest oil & gas companies operating in the Caspian-Black Sea region.
Ilham Aliyev, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, has been a Chairman of the Caspian European Club (Caspian Business Club) since its establishment.
The official name is the Caspian European Club. Along with the official name it is called Caspian Business Club, Caspian Energy Club and CEIBC (abbreviated form).
Official website of the Caspian European Club (Caspian Business Club) – www.caspianenergy.org
“Caspian Energy jurnalı” MMC has been announced a managing company to arrange an activity of the Club.
The Caspian European Club (Caspian Business Club) is headquartered in Baku, the only littoral capital in the Caspian Sea region.
Primary objectives of the Caspian European Club (Caspian Business Club):
- attract oil revenues from the oil industry into the development of the non-oil sector;
- create conditions on the informational level to work out a common programme on such matters as economy, power industry, customs, taxes, environmental protection, etc.;
- examine systematically problems of foreign and local business representatives and convey this information to the Administration of the President, government, parliament and government entities bearing responsibility for an economic bloc;
- implement programs and proposals promoting creation of favorable investment and business climate;
- implement various information projects of regional significance;
- maintain the dialogue between government institutions and the private sector within the framework of business forums, round tables and working groups;
- support and develop small and medium businesses on the informational level;
- support and promote ecological projects as well as projects on alternative energy on the informational level;
- support projects on development and introduction of information technologies and telecommunications on the informational level;
- lobby and promote companies of the Caspian-Black Sea region in the European countries and companies of Europe in the Caspian-Black Sea region on the informational level.
The similar branch associations according to the sectors function within the Club:
- Caspian European Investment Club
- Caspian European Oil&Gas Club
- Caspian European Energy Club
- Caspian European Industry Club
- Caspian European Construction Club
- Caspian European Transport Club
- Caspian European Tourism Club
- Caspian European IT Club
- Caspian European Telecommunication Club
- Caspian European Medical Club
- Caspian European Education Club
- Caspian European Agroindustry and FMCG Club
- Caspian European Finance Club
- Caspian European Banking Club
- Caspian European Insurance Club
- Caspian European Auto Club
- Caspian European Media Club
- Caspian European Services Club
- Caspian European Law Club
- Caspian European Security Club
- Tax & Customs Committee
- Migration & Visas Committee
- HR & Labor committee
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Women Entrepreneurs Committee
- Young Entrepreneurs Committee
- SME (Small & Medium Entrepreneurs) Committee
The Caspian European Club (Caspian Business Club) members are divided into honourary, platinum, golden, silver, bronze and associate members.
Platinum and golden members have the widest powers within the Club. They take advantage of maximum discounts for placement of advertisements and advertising materials in all electronic and printing media sources of Caspian Energy International Media Group. Only platinum and golden members of the Club are allowed to take part in meetings with heads of state and government.
Within the framework of the Caspian European Club (Caspian Business Club), the Caspian-Black Sea and Baltic region countries annually host:
- International forums Caspian European Forum, Caspian Business Forum and Caspian Energy Forum (www.CaspianEnergyForum.com),
- awarding of international prizes Caspian Energy Award and Caspian Business Award (www.CaspianEnergyAward.com), Caspian CEO Award (www.Award.CEO), Caspian Brand Award (www.BrandAward.org), Luxury Brand Award (www.LuxuryBrandAward.org).
A wide range of information projects is running under support of the Caspian European Club (Caspian Business Club).
Online newspaper Caspian energy News (www.caspianenergy.net), an oil-gas encyclopedia Caspian Energy Museum (www.oil-gas.az), an internet-catalogue CASPIAN ENERGY INFO (www.caspianenergy.info), recruitment agency CASPIAN ENERGY JOBS (www.caspianenergy.jobs), an internet-television CASPIAN ENERGY TV (www.caspianenergy.tv), CASPIAN ENERGY SPORT (www.caspianenergy.sport) agency, research group Caspian Energy Marketing (www.caspianenergy.marketing) and others are currently in operation.